Timing BeltsTiming Belts
Custom-made timing belts from Belt Power LLC
Custom-made timing belts from Belt Power LLC are built to suit your specific industry needs. We can perforate any belt you need and provide on-site installation. Simply send us your application and specifications and we will recommend or create a belt to fit your requirements.
All of our belts and equipment are made in-house using a SolidWorks 3D CAD system. We are dedicated to providing you with the best timing belts and service available, which is why we have some of the fastest turnaround times around. We also offer 24/7 service for any timing belts we install in your facility.
Some customers like our ability to both relief the teeth and add a v-guide for tracking purposes. Belt Power has the answer for your timing belt needs. Please call our knowledgeable staff for quote and lead times.
Timing belts can be used for a variety of applications and industry uses including:
- Hygiene and feminine products
- Diapers and non-woven industries
- Paper products
- Food and confectionery uses
- Medical and pharmaceutical equipment
- Wood working
- and much more …
Mechanical Fastening System
- Easily installed by hands in seconds, making bulky and expensive field welders obsolete.
- Increases profitability by reducing machine downtime during belt replacement. OEM’s save money in machine design because they no longer spend time making their machinery “belt installation friendly.”
- Quiet running because there are no exposed metal parts to come in contact with pulleys. This
eliminates damage to pulleys and conveyed products, potentially caused by competing metal based alternatives.
- Can run on your existing pulleys with the same minimum pulley requirements as your existing belt and can operate with back bend idlers.
- Suitable for belts with profile attachments. Quick installation, reduces downtime and saves money.
- Strong enough for all conveying applications and can be custom designed according to the application.
- Strength needed, virtually matching the strength of traditional welding.
- Available on all pitches, making it a “must have” for all conveying applications.
- Mechanical profile application system specially designed for creating a stronger bond
between cleat and belt.
- Stronger than welded profiles and offers an alternative means of attaching cleats that cannot be welded onto polyurethane timing belts.
- Versatile, allowing customers to attach cleats made of steel, stainless steel, plastic, UHMW, urethane, wood, or virtually any other material.
- Flexible and can be designed to allow customers the option of changing cleat positions on
- Economical because customers can replace worn profiles without replacing the entire belt.
Custom Machined Timing Belt Sprockets