Intralox Plastic Modular BeltingIntralox Plastic
Why choose Modular Plastic Belting from Belt Power LLC?
Intralox belts are made of plastic modules. Belts are assembled in an interlocked, bricklayed pattern with full-length hinge rods – an inherently strong design. Intralox invented this technology in 1971 and has more experience in the design and application of modular plastic conveyor belts than any other company in the market.
Belt Power LLC provides all style of Intralox Plastic Modular Belting.
What can Intralox belts do for your bottom line?
- Significantly reduce belt replacement costs by increasing belt life from weeks or months to years.
- Save repair time and costs: Modular design allows you to replace damaged pieces without removing the entire belt.
- Eliminate mistracking and related costs: Intralox’s positive sprocket drive maintains belt alignment.
- Reduce product loss due to adhesion by 80%.
- Reduce product loss on inclines: Intralox belts allow you to build z-configuration conveyors that eliminate product-damaging transfer points while saving space and reducing the number of drive motors necessary.
- Reduce contamination risks caused by belt damage.