Edge Seal SolutionsEdge Seal
Edge Seal Solutions from Belt Power LLC
Edge seal, also known as flex seals, are designed to keep contaminants out of the belting carcass. When dealing with food products, contamination and damage is a No. 1 concern when using conveyor belting.
Especially helpful for confectionery, beverage, and other food manufacturing processes, an edge seal keeps the inner layers of coated belt fabric from becoming saturated with liquids or becoming contaminated with microorganisms that can prove to be unsanitary. An edge sealed belt can also protect your Edge Seal product and machinery from becoming damaged by stray fibers.
Edge seals are perfect for:
- Both heavy-duty and light applications.
- Food and beverage production.
- Keeping clean-up to a minimum on your production line.
- Reducing damage and quicker production times.
- Eliminating contamination and saturation of your belting equipment.
Belt Power LLC is a leading distributor of top manufacturers such as Habasit, Forbo, Esbelt, and many more, as well as creating custom belting for all your edge seal needs. We are available 24/7 to assist with all your belting service needs.