To suit special needs, Van der Graaf offers a series of optional features. By combining appropriate features, customers can select a drum motor that best suits their operating requirements while maximizing performance.
- Electromagnetic Brake fits inside the drum to ensure a rapid stopping action when the power has been cut from the drum motor.
- Backstop device used to eliminate roll back on incline conveyors.
- Lagging many types of rubber laggings are available in all drum motors, hot vulcanized black neoprene, or white nitrile, or urethane(F.D.A., U.S.D.A. approved).
- Stainless Steel / Plated providing a stainless steel drum and shafts * . Electroless nickel plated flanges, and mounting brackets, polyurethane junction box (plated junction box also available).
- “V” Grooved or Sprocketed Drum Motors
- “G.V.” Drum Motors are available with single or multiple “V” grooves to fit “A”, “B”, “C” or “D” section V belts. They are also available with bolt-on or weld-on sprockets.
- All Stainless Steel all external components are manufactured from 304 or 316 stainless steel (except junction box).
- Non-Standard Length / Extra-Long Face Lengths drum motors are available to fit any frame (there is an absolute minimum face length).
- Flat Faced Drum Motors available where crown is not required.
- Special Speed and Horsepower Drum Motors available, please consult your Van der Graaf representatives.
- Non-Standard Voltages / Two Speed Motors available upon request.
* Only available with plated shafts and junction box on TM315, TM400, TM500.