Scandura Advanced Technology Plied
Advanced Technology Plied
In response to the needs of the marketplace Scandura offers our newest innovation, Advanced Technology (“AT”) conveyor belting. “AT” conveyor belt is manufactured on “state-of-the-art production equipment.” Its unique design gives us even greater flexibility in working with high performance thermoplastic elastomers.
Scandura’s ATP™ series combines our innovative plied belt carcass with various thermoplastic cover materials. Belts can be manufactured for Food Grade or Industrial applications. The ATP™ carcass is made with 100% polyester yarns for high strength, and low elongation. It is designed to lay flat (one fused piece) and offers superior tracking ability and excellent troughability.
ATP™ belting works well navigating conveyors with smaller pulley diameters or short center distances. ATP™ compounds are engineered to fabricate/vulcanize easily hot or cold.
Features and Benefits
- Can be fabricated with cleats, profiles, or with impression tops for incline applications.
- Compatible with any mechanical fastener or can be vulcanized endless.
- Lays flat, one fused piece.
- Superior tracking.
- Excellent troughing.
- Splice capabilities (hot/cold)
- High modulus polyester fabrics
- Resistant to mildew & moisture degradation.
- Non-stringing fabrics.
- Covers available in glossy or matte finish.
- USDA/FDA approved for food grade applications.
- Standard colors: Black and white.