Direct Underground Maintenance Syringing System
Syringing made easy…
New – Hose handling concept designed to make syringing of golf course reel’s easier and more efficient and economical.
The system utilizes a Direct under- Ground Maintenance Retractable Golf Hose Reel System ( DGM system ) Installed permanently at each green with a seventy five foot ( 75′ ) 3/4″ I.D. water hose ( typical ). The system is easily and quickly accessible whenever syringing is required and just as quickly out of the way and sight when finished. The system simply tapped into existing irrigation, remains fully pressurized, and has it’s own isolation gatevalve for quick easy service. Quick coupler ends are available for easy implement attachment including the hydroject.
A few of the tangible Benefits:
- More professional look for golf course; do not have to drag hoses from green or leave hoses on sides of fairways and greens.
- Less interruption / inconvenience for golfers.
- Maximizes labor efficiency by making the job easier and less burdensome to greenskeepers (takes out the monotony of the job).
- Irrigation system can be pressurized to act as a blower for leaves and other debris on greens; this will save time and allow for a much more effective mowing process (system water must be blown out and hooked-up to a compressor).
- Many other types and sizes of reels are available. These include air, oil, grease, welding hoses, electrical power and light cords.