Plastic Modular Conveyor Belts
Intralox® Plastic Conveyor Belting
As the world’s first-rate modular plastic conveyor belts manufacturer, Intralox assembles belts with an interlocked, brick laid pattern that uses full-length hinge rods for a superbly durable design. In 1971 the design was first created, and Intralox has maintained the most dependable experience working with modular plastic conveyor belt manufacturing processes since this in-house innovation occurred.
Some of the application industries which Intralox serves include:
- Food processing
- Fruit and Vegetable
- Can production
- Automotive industries
- Intralox® Patented Activated Roller Belting™ (ARB) technology
With the advent of conveyor belts comprised of modular plastic, Intralox altered the conveyance of food and industrial products for the better. With the use of plastic sprockets, hinge rods, plastic modules, industry conveyance has become more streamlined than ever before.
Intralox belts offer the following benefits:
- Flexible width and length
- Positive drives and high strength
- Low friction and corrosion/abrasion resistance
- Multiple flights, side guards, and accessory options
With multiple modular belts used in a variety of industries, Habasit has come to represent progression and leadership in the manufacturing of traditional belts. HabasitLINK modular belts are a featured option for industry professionals seeking the latest in manufacturing equipment.
Uni-Chains: Internal Transport Innovator
- Wide selection of custom and standard made products
- Low maintenance and easy to clean product designs
- Modular belt systems
- Conveyor accessories
- Slat-top, snap-on and special chains in steel and plastic
With technology innovation, manufacturers enjoy maximum value with minimal product loss as well as maximum processing rates with reduced costs for maintenance, belt life, and labor.
To enable additional savings, learn more below:
- Modular plastic belt advantages
- Abrasion Resistant technology options
- Modular plastic spiral solutions
Industries served that utilize conveyor belts:
- Printing, Paper, Postal Services
- Automotive and Tire
- Materials Handling
- Airport Screening