Features and Benefits:
Welded profiles are used as carriers, pushers, and actuators. They are made from the same high-performance urethane as the body of the belt. The profiles are thermally bonded and become an integral part of the base belt.
These profiled belts are ideal for assembly, packaging, inserting and other automation equipment applications.
Urethane-profiled belts offer many advantages.
- Non-marking, gentle handling of finished products. They are far superior to attachment chain
- Precise indexing with accurate placement on synchronous base belt. This synchronization is not attainable with flat belts.
- Complete design freedom for engineers. Virtually any profile design is possible.
Hundreds of profile designs are available from Mectrol’s extensive mold inventory. Our applications engineers can work with you to design any profile to meet your specific requirements. Tooling charges are minimal for most customized designs.
How our clients are using Mectrol Profile Belts:
- Product or part carrier belts
- electronic assemblies
- packages in packaging lines
- mechanical components
- packaged goods
- cookies, candy, bakery goods
- Tripping mechanisms
- Profiles for metallic attachments
- Parts feeders
- Separator belts
- Product indexing
- Synchronous filling belts