Features and Benefits:
Mectrol now offers a full range of high precision endless urethane timing flex belts. These belts have a helically wound cord, making them ideal for high speed, high torque power transmission applications.
Polyurethane Body is the most wear resistant polymer for timing belts
Polyurethane offers extremely good abrasion resistance. Low wear means that the belts will be very clean running with no accumulation of debris Polyurethane has excellent resistance to most oils, chemicals and water making it an ideal belt for hazardous environments.
Steel reinforcing cords offer high strength, low stretch and very good flex fatigue properties.
Proper selection of belt and pulleys can result in low or zero backlash in the belt and pulley system.
- No aging effect – no cracking or splitting
- Teeth have superior shear strength and abrasion resistance
- Can run at speeds up to 40,000 rpm
- Efficiency up to 98%
- Positive Synchronization
- No re-tensioning required
- High operating speeds
- No lubrication required
- High accuracy in molded dimensions
How our clients are using Mectrol Flex Belts:
- Drive belts in printing industry – resistance to chemicals
- Drive belts in textile industry – abrasion resistance
- Positioning drive belts – high stiffness, low backlash
- Clean room drive belts – no dusting from wear
- Food industry – clean running
- High tension conveying applications
- Plotter drives
- Paper converting industry drives
- General industry drive belts