For over 25 years, KVP products have played a key role in the evolution of modern conveyance systems. Our pioneering designs and innovative use of thermoplastic materials have positioned KVP Falcon as a leader in the engineered plastic component industry.
Today, KVP products comprehensive line offer strength, versatility, efficiency and cleanliness to conveying applications in a variety of industries including:
- Snack Foods
- Textiles and more
Specific processing applications include:
- Soft Packaging
- Case Handling
DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- Straight and radius modular designs with flat, curved or vented surfaces.
- Flights, sideplates, high friction inserts, rollers, snap-in rods are available on most styles.
- Quiet, noise free operation with little or no lubrication required.
- Highly sanitary designs meet USDA/FDA requirements.
- Operating temperature ranges from -100 F to +400 F (-73 C to 204 C)
- Smooth, non-marring surfaces and edges.
- One-third the weight and friction of comparable metal components.
- No threat of metal contamination.
- Chemical resistant.
- Customized belt systems available for special applications.
- All-Purpose Thermoplastic Belt
- KVP revolutionized the conveyor industry with the development of the “All-In-One” plastic belt. This is the first proven plastic belt capable of combining straight, horizontal and vertical radii sections into one smooth, continuous conveyor.
All-Purpose Thermoplastic Chain
KVP also introduced the first all-purpose thermoplastic chain. Molded from tough, durable synthetics, it was the first chain developed with double sheer and tensile strength characteristics suitable in high-speed operations. KVP chain has no moving parts and requires no lubrication. This results in low friction and smooth, quiet operation below OSHA requirements.
Lightweight, Durable, Energy-Efficient
KVP thermoplastic components are one-third the weight with one-third the friction factor of comparable steel components. This results in less drag and wear on conveyor systems with corresponding lower horsepower requirements.
KVP components meet the most rigid environmental conditions and application requirements. They are available in materials that withstand temperatures from -100F for freezing to +300F for sterilizing and cooling (including microwave). The components are available in materials resistant to most chemicals utilized in food, pharmaceutical and electronic industries. Materials are available with UV stabilizers for outdoor use. Components are available made from materials that are flame retardant. Upon request, components are available from materials which meet statically conductive requirements.
KVP is continuously working with clients to create component systems suitable for special applications.
USDA Approved – Clean & Sanitary
KVP components are available in FDA approved materials and
in configurations meeting USDA requirements for cleanability. KVP components eliminate the need for lubricants and potential product contamination in most applications. Sources for metal contamination are also eliminated.