Keystone Manufacturing, Inc. produces flat wire conveyor belting on modern, specially designed equipment in order to create our precision formed parts. This insures our customers of long belt life and smooth operation. Keystone’s flat wire manufacturing belts are designed with the correct positioning of the connector rod in relation to the flat strip picket, providing greater belt strength.
- Open mesh construction for quick drainage and free air circulation.
- A smooth, flat surface.
- Sanitary — easily cleaned.
- Easy replacement of damaged or worn sections.
- Endless splicing.
- Economical versus alternative metal conveyor belts.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Positive sprocket drive.
- Canning and food preparation.
- Baking and freezing food.
- Parts cleaning.
- Parts painting and drying.
- Product sorting, assembly and packaging.
- Parts transfer.
All welded selvage belts over 24 inches in width feature the resistance welding of every other connector rod to the flat strip on the 2nd opening in from each edge of the belt. On true 1/2″ x 1/2″ mesh belts this weld is on every 3rd connector rod. This provides for greater strength and eliminates belt shrinkage under heavy loads without restricting flexibility of the belt. Upon special request, belts 24″ and under can be supplied with internal welds.