Fenner Red-Go 85 CXF and Hyfen 85 CXF/CXR Dual Durometer Urethane Belting
The best of both worlds unique dual durometer belts offer the strength and load carrying capability of our non-reinforced and reinforced product lines, with the added bonus of an ultra-grip top. An 85A polyurethane base with a 60A co-extruded top providing an ultra-grip surface. A Fenner Drives exclusive.
The Fenner Drives co-extrusion process results in a product far superior to the traditional adhesive bonded versions. Because two polymers of different durometers are extruded as a single integral material, the top surface will not delaminate from the base material we guarantee it!
Flat top (Red-Go 85 CXF and Hyfen 85 CXF) and rough top (Hyfen 85 CXR) styles are available, and are ideal for inclines and where extra grip or cushioning of products is desirable.
Ultra grip 60 A top surfaces
- Integrally bonded no delamination
- High strength
- Hyfen CXF/CXR available in A, B, C, D, and Twin A sections
- Red-Go CXF available in A, B, and C sections
- Ideal for use with Fenner Drives UHMW belt guides and automatic belt tensioners
- Hyfen CXF/CXR Overlap welded endless