Fenner Custom Profiles and Durometers
For many companies, “product specials” are a problem — a design and manufacturing headache to be avoided at all costs. At Fenner Drives, we welcome the chance to help customers with special profile/durometer needs. Fenner Drives’ product design and engineering team works one-on-one with the customer to create the optimum profile and materials solution.
Often, we can offer a new perspective on the project, saving time and money. Plus, we can identify the small application details which, if overlooked, could become major operational problems if they aren’t considered from day one. Our technical design skills coupled with state-of-the-art manufacturing ensures your custom profile couldn’t be in better hands.
A small sample of our capabilities:
- Dual durometers – a variety of options are available to utilize the best properties of two different urethane materials
- Static dissipative material for sensitive electronics
- UV stabilized material for outdoor applications or other exposure to UV light
- Polymers with improved hydrolysis resistance
- Tracking features to fit unique pulleys and drive configurations
- Ridged profiles for reduced product contact surface
- Larger surface areas to lower unit pressure on heavy or sensitive product surfaces
- Special top surfaces to grip or protect product
- Tight tolerance material for demanding fits or belt ride specifications
If you’re not sure which urethane belt is best for your application, or if a custom extruded profile might best suit your individual needs, please contact us at 1(404) 419-3700.