Sani-Grid belting is ideal for material handling, cooking, icing, slicing breading, cooling, filling, inspecting, and packing of products like breads, rolls, buns, donuts, confections, cakes, pies, pastries, light loads of meat, seafood, poultry, and processed products.It is also excellent for light-duty applications in metalworking and other industries.
Although its light weight basic construction makes Sani-Grid belting an economical choice for many applications, its quality construction assures maximum utility. In addition, this simple, open design provides efficient operation with minimum maintenance and easy cleanup to meet sanitation requirements.
- Choice of 5, 7, or 9 gauge rod specifications
- Available for straight line and 90 or 180 turns
- Precision tin plated steel belts meet B.I.S.S.C. standards
- Flat, uniform surface for gentle product handling
- High strength wire resists stretching and reduces downtime
- Positive sprocket drive
- Smooth edge for easy travel around curves
- U-bar filler rods available for more product support on turn belt applications. This option is generally recommended to provide additional product support on turn belt applications.
- The U-bar design maintains open areas sufficient for cleanup while increasing the belt-to-product contact area.
- Belt assembly and disassembly are easy using special pliers available from Cambridge