Scandura Advanced Technology Plied
In response to the needs of the marketplace Scandura offers our newest innovation, Advanced Technology (“AT”) conveyor belting. “AT” conveyor belt is manufactured on “state-of-the-art production equipment.” Its unique design gives us even greater flexibility in working with high performance thermoplastic elastomers.
Scandura’s ATP™ series combines our innovative plied belt carcass with various thermoplastic cover materials. Belts can be manufactured for Food Grade or Industrial applications. The ATP™ carcass is made with 100% polyester yarns for high strength, and low elongation. It is designed to lay flat (one fused piece) and offers superior tracking ability and excellent troughability.
ATP™ belting works well navigating conveyors with smaller pulley diameters or short center distances. ATP™ compounds are engineered to fabricate/vulcanize easily hot or cold.
Features and Benefits
- Can be fabricated with cleats, profiles, or with impression tops for incline applications.
- Compatible with any mechanical fastener or can be vulcanized endless.
- Lays flat, one fused piece.
- Superior tracking.
- Excellent troughing.
- Splice capabilities (hot/cold)
- High modulus polyester fabrics
- Resistant to mildew & moisture degradation.
- Non-stringing fabrics.
- Covers available in glossy or matte finish.
- USDA/FDA approved for food grade applications.
- Standard colors: Black and white.